The Parish council is a transparent organisation, elected for the benefit of residents and our community stakeholders. It operates to a strict set of rules, within its statutory powers, and all its dealings and documents are available to members of the public.
Below you will find documents available for download. These are in the process of being adopted by Soulbury Parish Council. As Parish Council meetings are suspended for the foreseeable future, there will be a delay in getting each document signed off. However, in their present form they will give you a good idea of the Council’s policies and the regulations by which it has to operate.
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Privacy Notice for Staff and Councillors
- Action Plan
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints Procedure
- Council Expenses Policy
- Model Standing Orders
- Model Financial Regulations
- Certificate of Insurance Renewal
- Risk Management Schedule
- Members Disclosable Pecuniary Interests Form
Below are the financial documents relating to the business of the Parish Council.
- Receipts and payments for year ended 31 March 2019
- Receipts and payments for year ended 31 March 2017
- Bank reconciliation for year ended 31 March 2017
The following are general documents containing useful information.
- Renewal dates for batteries/pads for all defibrillators
- Gas certificate for Parish Hall
- Electrical certificate for Parish Hall
- Placement Data and Provider Agreement 200105 – Thames Valley Probation
- Unpaid Work Site Risk Assessment 200105 – Thames Valley Probation
- Village asset Decision Notice for The Boot
- Village asset Nomination Form for The Boot